Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo update from China


Thanks to the wonderful world of swine flu ( I hope I can look back and laugh later), we are still waiting on our travel approval. It's hard enough for us to understand and know God has a plan...but try explaining that to a 5 year old who seems just as anxious to get his baby sister home! It just seems so weird to be going a million miles a minute...to just getting things together as you can because you know you know have time. Patience is not my strength, but I am learning more and more each day! A silver lining on this gloomy cloud, though, is that we received an update on our little girl. She is now almost 10mos. She has grown a lot since our initial photo and just so PRECIOUS!!! Being the peds nurse I am of course I go right to putting the measurements given onto a growth chart. Imagine my surprise that weight wise she is on the "non-Asian" growth chart in the first place..then imagine my shock that she is 75% for her height. Oh, well...she is from northern China!

No comments:

Post a Comment